1 nov 2018

Mexico: UFO Sighting "Is The Most Shocking" in Recent Memory



Source: Radio Santiago (www.radiosantiago.cl)
Date: 10.31.2018


Mexico: UFO Sighting "Is The Most Shocking" in Recent Memory

The UFO sighting in Rosarito, Baja California, Mexico can easily be catalogued as one of the most significant in recent memory.



The witness sharing the video made the following remarks on social media:

"Today, October 28, 2018, I witnessed five (5) UFOs over Rosarito, Baja California, Mexico. I was driving back to San Diego, California, with my grandmother at around 4:23 a.m.," he said. "We were having a regular conversation when suddenly everything went silent all I could do was point at the sky. I looked up and I saw five (5) of these things floating over the houses and the beach," he added.

"I stopped and immediately went live on Instagram to avoid speculations about video editing and other things," he concluded.

VIDEO AT: https://youtu.be/cNq65Ixebpc

[Translation (c) 2018 S. Corrales, IHU with thanks to Ana Luisa Cid and Guillermo Giménez]
via Inexplicata-The Journal of Hispanic Ufology https://ift.tt/GCRz8J

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario