7 may 2015

Whitley Strieber on the Roswell Slides

Whitley Strieber offers his first impression of the Roswell Slides and, as one might expect, it's likely to remain one of the most fascinating things ever said about them, Roswell itself and the whole issue of alien contact. As Whitley has said, "I am certain that the Roswell Incident happened because one of my uncles was present at Wright Field and witnessed the arrival of the debris. He and his commanding officer, General Arthur Exon, gave me descriptions of what they knew about the debris, what had happened to cause the secrecy, and what was thought of what the materials represented. I used their statements as the basis for my novel Majestic." To read Whitley's Journal: The Roswell Slides, click here.

via UnknownCountry Mobile http://ift.tt/11SbyTl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario