14 ago 2016

A New Level of Experience

I have been very hesitant to write about what has been happening in my life recently. I have left a partial record in the "Awakening" talks in our subscriber area, but have not described the depth, intimacy or the absolute sense of reality that accompany these experiences. The reason that I haven't done it is that they involve contacts with Anne. Now, one might say that it's important to make a record because it empowers others. That's only partially true. I have a number of friends who have lost loved ones and are grieving. But none of them have had experiences anything close to what is going on between me and Anne, and stories like this have a tendency to deepen grief, in two ways. First, the person thinks 'why doesn't that happen to me?' and feels sad.

read more


via unknowncountry http://ift.tt/11SbyTl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario